This policy applies to our website, Shahen Derderian and Associates (http://www.derderiancpa.com/) and to any personal information given by you to us in the course of conducting a purchase or submitting a contact form.
Information Collected Online
- Cookies/Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on the website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked by to individuals. This will help protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on the website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
- Cookies/Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions, software downloads, and purchases. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- Cookies/Remarketing with Google Analytics: We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet. NWPS and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our websites.
- Opt-out for Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Display Network. Please visit http://www.google.com/settings/ads – you may also choose to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on found at: http://tools.google.com/.dlpage/gaoptout/
- Email Messages To Our Email Accounts – email addresses sent to our email accounts by non-customers are not added/sold/transferred to any mailing list. At our discretion, we may retain a copy of the received message and our outgoing email message for future reference.
The foregoing policies are effective as of September 21, 2018. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.